Cook Up Amazing Meals with the Best Lowe’s Appliance Stoves
Your stove is arguably one of the most important appliances in your kitchen. This culinary workhorse steams, sautés, bakes, broils, and so much more. With stovetop burners and a built-in oven, quality stoves from Lowe’s are ready to whip up everything from scrambled eggs to Thanksgiving dinner.
But not all stoves are created equal. Lowe’s offers a stellar selection of stylish, high-performing stove models from leading brands like GE, Samsung, and Whirlpool. With so many features and configurations available, choosing the best Lowe’s appliance stove for your needs requires careful consideration.
To help you shop smart, this guide will cover:
- The top-rated stove models at Lowe’s
- Key features and types of appliance stoves
- Factors to help select the right stove
- Frequently asked questions
Let’s explore how to cook up delicious meals with the perfect new Lowe’s appliance stove!
The Best Lowe’s Appliance Stoves
Lowe’s partners with premium appliance brands to offer an amazing selection of stoves available in electric, gas, and induction models. Here are some of the top options:
GE Profile Series Gas Range
This gas range from GE provides the responsive cooking that gas is known for. The 5 sealed burners include an 18K BTU power boiler burner. The 5.8 cu. ft. convection oven cooks evenly. GE WiFi Connect technology enables monitoring from your smartphone.
Samsung Flex Duo Electric Range
The Samsung Flex Duo range features a large 6.3 cu. ft. main oven and a smaller 1.0 cu. ft. upper oven for flexibility. The smoothtop electric cooktop has an 11″ induction element. The Smart Dial front control panel is intuitive.
Frigidaire Gallery Series Induction Range
Frigidaire’s induction stovetop heats lightning-fast for precision cooking. Air fry technology crisps foods without oil. The seamless one-piece rangetop contains spills beautifully. Effortless Temperature Probe helps meats cook perfectly.
Whirlpool Electric Range
This affordable electric Whirlpool range still packs premium features. The AccuBake temperature management system helps items bake uniformly. The dishwasher-safe knobs make cleaning simple. The AquaLift self-cleaning technology uses low heat and water to clean the oven.
Key Features to Look for in Lowe’s Appliance Stoves
Lowe’s selection of stove models boast an array of exceptional features. Here are some key specifications to compare:
Stoves are commonly available with these fuel types:
- Gas – Natural gas or propane provide very responsive temperature control.
- Electric – Electricity offers smooth cooktop surfaces and easier installation.
- Dual-fuel – Combines gas burners for the cooktop and electric oven.
- Induction – Magnetic technology allows instant temperature changes.
Consider the cooktop layout:
- Burner sizes – Power level BTUs, often 2 small, 2 medium, 1 large burner.
- Burner types – Open flame, radiant, coil, halogen, induction elements.
- Griddle option – Some models offer built-in griddle surface.
- Front or rear controls – Preference for knob placement.
- Cubic feet – Standard oven capacity is 4-6 cubic feet. Larger available.
- Double ovens – Having a main and smaller second oven provides flexibility.
Specialized oven functions:
- Convection – Circulation for fast, even multi-rack cooking.
- Air fry – Uses convection for crispy “fried” results without oil.
- Self-cleaning – Cleans interior by burning off residues at high heat.
Precision Cooking Technology
Digital tools for perfect results:
- Temperature probes – Monitor internal doneness.
- Preheat assist – Gets oven ready faster.
- Staged cooking – Automatically switches from searing to steady bake.
Consider available color and finish options and styling:
- Stainless steel – Timeless, matches most kitchens. Shows fingerprints.
- Matte and gloss finishes – Fingerprint resistant and easy to clean.
- Black – Sleek modern look.
- White – Classic, sometimes called almond.
- Custom colors – Special order unique hues.
- Matching suites – Coordinate suite with fridge and dishwasher.
- Warming drawer – Keeps cooked food warm and ready.
- WiFi connectivity – Monitor oven remotely via smartphone.
- Voice control – Control oven by voice with smart assistant.
How to Choose the Perfect Lowe’s Appliance Stove
Along with comparing features, keep these factors in mind when selecting your stove:
Consider the Available Space
Measure your existing kitchen space or cutout to ensure proper stove sizing:
- Width – Standard is 30 inches. More narrow and wide options available.
- Height – Standard is 36 inches. Measure clearances.
- Depth – 25 inches is common. Deeper stoves may require cabinet modifications.
- Configuration – Slide-in, freestanding, or drop-in.
Determine the Ideal Fuel Type
- Gas – Provides very responsive temperature control perfect for sautéing or simmering.
- Electric – Electric stoves are simpler to install and offer smooth, continuous cooktop surfaces.
- Dual-fuel – Combines the precision of gas burners with the even heating of an electric oven.
- Induction – Magnetic induction heats food instantly but requires specific cookware.
Select the Optimal Cooktop
- Compare burner count, size, style, and placement for your cooking habits.
- Many stoves offer 5 burners with at least 1 high-powered burner.
- Cooktops may be open coil, radiant, halogen, or induction elements.
- A built-in griddle is great for cooking pancakes, grilled cheeses, etc.
Compare Oven Functionality
- Convection ovens use a fan to circulate hot air for fast, even baking across multiple racks.
- Look for self-cleaning mode to save hours of scrubbing baked-on spills.
- Broiler location (top or bottom) and type (gas or electric) are personal preferences.
Review Precision Cooking Features
- Probes let you monitor internal temperatures of roasts, meatloaves, etc. for perfect doneness.
- Preheat assist gets the oven ready faster so you can start cooking sooner.
- Multi-stage or staged cooking switches from initial searing to steady baking.
Consider Connectivity and Smart Options
- Wifi-connected stoves can be controlled and monitored remotely from an app.
- Voice control allows hands-free operation using Alexa or Google Assistant when linked.
Choose the Right Finish and Style
- Stainless steel is classic, matches most decor, and is easy to wipe down but does show fingerprints.
- Matte finishes hide smudges better. Some black stove models offer a fingerprint-proof finish.
- White/almond finishes provide a classic vintage stove look.
- Shop matching suite packages for a coordinated look with the fridge and dishwasher.
Frequently Asked Questions About Lowe’s Appliance Stoves
What stove installation options are offered?
For an additional fee, Lowe’s provides professional stove installation services including haul away of old appliances, plumbing and electrical connections, and verifying proper operation. DIY-savvy homeowners can install themselves to save costs.
What kinds of warranties come included?
Most major brands include a 1 year full warranty covering parts and labor. The oven/cooktop, tubes, burners, etc. typically have a 5 year limited parts warranty. Added extended warranties can be purchased.
How do convection ovens work?
Convection ovens utilize an interior fan that circulates hot air around food to allow meals to cook faster and more evenly at lower temps. Foods get crispy exteriors while staying moist inside.
What are the different stove cooktop burner types?
Common burner types include open flame, electric coil, electric radiant, halogen, and induction. Electric elements provide smooth, continuous surfaces that are easy to wipe clean after cooking.
Which is better: gas or electric stoves?
Gas allows very responsive temperature control perfect for activities like boiling water or sautéing. Electric cooktops provide smooth surfaces and don’t release fumes or heat into the kitchen. Personal cooking style and needs help determine the ideal fuel type.
What key things should you look for in a dual-fuel range?
With dual-fuel stoves, focus on finding a model with high-performance gas burners on the cooktop for responsiveness and even-heating electric ovens for optimal baking. High BTU output, convection mode, and self-cleaning are great bonuses.
How does induction stove cooking work?
Induction uses magnetic technology to directly heat pans rather than the cooktop surface itself. It allows instant temperature changes and very precise cooking. Induction is the fastest heating method but requires compatible cookware.
What are the differences between slide-in and freestanding ranges?
Slide-in ranges don’t include finished sides as they are designed to fit between kitchen cabinets. Freestanding models have finished exterior sides and can stand alone or be installed surrounded by cabinets.
What oven safety features are most important?
Look for a stove with features like automatic shut-off to prevent accidental overheating and a cooling fan that runs after the oven is turned off. Door locks prevent kids from accessing the oven when in use.
How can you troubleshoot common stove issues?
Check circuit breakers first if appliances have no power. Burner or oven not heating can indicate faulty elements needing replacement. Error code lookups can diagnose computerized oven problems. Clean clogged burner ports.
Find Your Perfect Lowe’s Appliance Stove
The ideal stove turns your kitchen into a culinary hub for daily meals, entertaining, and holiday feasts. Lowe’s selection of models offers the latest stove technologies from top brands to suit any cooking style.
Use this guide’s tips to narrow down the perfect fuel type, oven functionality, cooktop features, aesthetics, and smart capabilities for your needs. Then whip up everything from cherry cobblers to roasted chicken dinners in kitchen confidence with your awesome new Lowe’s appliance stove.